1. 80% of shoppers say they are more likely to buy from brands offering customized experiences.
2. 2020 data indicates that 66% of consumers want brands to understand their needs.
3. Research shows that 71% of interviewed customers feel frustrated by non-personalization.
4. Furthermore, 90% of US shoppers love the idea of personalization in their shopping experience.
5. Additionally, 70% of customers indicate that they are loyal to brands that intuit their needs.
6. According to Accenture, 91% of shoppers engage with brands that provide personalized offers and suggestions.
7. 45% of shoppers think that the “coolest” personalization strategy is emails apologizing for poor shopping experiences.
8. 84% of survey respondents indicated that they would buy from a brand that treats them like a “person, not a number.”
9. 90% of customers interviewed indicated they are willing to share their data in exchange for exclusive discounts and deals.
10. 79% of companies with customized customer strategies exceed their revenue goals.