In short, email marketing focuses on communicating with your customers via email. This communication could be about promoting your products, sales, or sharing news. Email marketing is also a great way to let your customers know what they can expect from your brand.
If you’re unsure about email marketing’s effectiveness, check out these stats:
1. Revenue from email marketing is expected to reach close to $11 billion in 2023.
2. Email users register around 4 billion daily. The figure is expected to jump to 4.6 billion by 2025.
3. Roughly 64% of small businesses use email marketing to communicate with their customers.
4. About 37% of brands are currently bumping their email marketing budget.
5. Approximately 33% of brands send weekly email messages, while 26% email multiple times monthly.
Based on these figures, it’s easy to see how important email marketing truly is. Therefore, your e-commerce site cannot ignore email marketing. Most importantly, you must ensure you get your communication out efficiently.